Our training programs are crafted to meet specific customer requirements. We’re happy to schedule a consultation so we can design a learning plan tailored to your organization’s needs. Simply email us at e-mail with a brief description of your data management training objectives.
Data Modeling Training
This course is designed for all major roles on a DW/BI project, including business analysts, data modelers and database administrators, architects, and ETL or BI application designers/developers.- The Data Warehouse Concepts
- The usage differences of DWH & ODS
- Role of dimensional modeling in Kimball, Corporate Information Factory (CIF), and hybrid architectures
- ER Modeling Principle & The requirement of Normalization
- The types of Fact Tables & Slowly Changing Dimension Types (SDCs)
- Advanced Dimensional Modeling Techniques (Bridge Table, Dimension (Mini, Role-Playing, Junk), Outrigger)
Tableau Desktop Training
Explore Tableau Desktop’s more technical features and dig deeper into your data. You’ll learn advanced uses for calculations and chart techniques that create innovative analysis and dashboards.- Represent your data using the visualization types (Geo Maps, Heat Maps, Tree Maps, Pie Chars etc.)
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible by using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient connection methods.
- Use Statistical Techniques to analyze your data.
- Combine data sources using Data Blending.